Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Welcome To Legal Assistance

Welcome to my blog. Ok, so I'm not a lawyer, but I play one at work. Well, not really. I'm just a legal assistant for a very prominent criminal defense lawyer (well, prominent in my area), and I wanted to blog about the crazy shit that happens at work, my take on the law and maybe share tips & tricks with some less talented legal assistants. Aw, I'm charitable, how cute.

Anyway, I kind of figured "hell, if all those lawyers have blogs, why not me?" Now, for those of you lawyers out there reading this (and, I'm sure you will be), I may not be a lawyer, but if I had a law license, I could so do your job. Not being cocky, just factual. After all, I am brilliant.

Anyway, I hope to add some links to some of the legal blogs I do read, so stay tuned.